Mary Ferrell Chronologies
Mary Ferrell developed a detailed set of chronologies, in which she organized facts about the life of Lee Harvey Oswald and a wealth of data relevant to the Kennedy assassination. Explore this incredible new Project.
The chronologies are divided by general time period:
- Volume 1 - Prior to 1959
- Volume 2 (a) - 1959
- Volume 2 (b) - 1960 - June 1963
- Volume 3 - July 1963 - November 21, 1963
- Volume 4 - November 22, 1963 (see also 4a, a short addendum)
- November 22, 1963, Book 1 (a partial version of Volume 4)
- Volume 5 - November 23, 1963 and on
- Mexico City Trip
Each chronology features a table of contents for quick access.