Dealey Plaza Echo - Volume 14 Issue 2
The July 2010 issue of Dealey Plaza Echo, the outstanding Kennedy assassination research journal published by the Dealey Plaza UK group, is now available online.
This issue, in addition to news and other segments, contains several original essays:
- Rosaleen Quinn - A Clue to the Assassination", by Alaric Rosman.
- A Tribute to Russ Shearer, by Malcolm Blunt.
- The DPD Traffic Barricade on Stemmons Freeway - Part II, by Chris Scally.
- Memories of Ed Hoffman, by Barry Keane.
- The Head Shot, by Bill Beadle.
- The Tippit Myth, Part 2: Bugliosi Challenged, by Alaric Rosman.
- Where Exactly was the Harper Fragment for Twenty-Nine Hours?, by Mark Bridger.
- A Process of Elimination, by Chris Scally.
The Mary Ferrell Foundation has an ongoing agreement with Dealey Plaza UK to publish each issue of Dealey Plaza Echo after the paper version has been out for one year.