Dealey Plaza Echo - Volume 11 Issue 1
The March 2007 issue of Dealey Plaza Echo, the outstanding Kennedy assassination research journal published by the Dealey Plaza UK group, is now available online.
This issue, in addition to news and other segments, contains several original essays:
- Paul O'Connor - The Last Account, by Kim Reinholt.
- Rose Cheramie, by John J. Johnson.
- A Rough Guide to Oswald Lookalikes - Latest Developments, by Mark Bridger.
- Judyth and Lee in New Orleans, by John Delane Williams and Kelly Cousins.
- Cruising About the Crescent City (continued), by Terry Moore.
The Mary Ferrell Foundation has an ongoing agreement with Dealey Plaza UK to publish each issue of Dealey Plaza Echo after the paper version has been out for one year.